When Leaving long term:
1. Check all drawers, under the bed, in the dryer, etc. and take all of your items.
2. Throw out all perishable food items in the refrigerator and elsewhere, and take them to the trash coral outside.
3. Clean the condo so it is as clean as when you moved in.
4. Close and lock the porch screen door, then close all the hurricane shutters on both sides, tightening the screws slightly with a wrench.
5. Turn OFF hot water fuses 9 and 11 (under cloth artwork, by thermostat).
6. Close water shut off valve in the closet by the hot water tank.
7. Turn Honeywell humidistat to 60%, set temperature to 74 degrees.
8. Turn off ice maker in freezer (option, ice maker off).
9. Email/Contact us your new mailing address so we can return your security deposit (one months rent which is held by the association and we return to you if no damages), email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org or 734 719-0855
10. Leave both sets of keys and the remote control on the counter, and lock the bottom handle on your way out. Make sure screen door latches.
We hope you enjoyed your stay. . .